RCD-M9BE (Fully Automatic Insulation Displacement Machine)
The RCD-M9BE is a Fully Automatic Insulation Displacement Machine used to process 2mm and 2.5mm pitched ribbon cable.
This machine has been designed to cut, slot, semi or full strip and also pre-form the ends of the wire for PCB insertion. It will also simultaneously terminate ID connectors onto one or both ends of the cable.
- Power Source: 200V AC, 3 Phase, 2.5kVA
- Air Pressure: 590 to 640 kPa (6 to 6.5kgf/sq.cm)
- Air Consumption: Approx. 500N litre/minute
- Installation Dimensions: Approx. 6,310x1,250x1,785mm
- Weight: Approx. 1,100kg
- Type of Harness: Double-ended Harness
Single-ended Harness (with full/semi-strip or pre form)
- Length of Harness: 53 to 1,300mm
- Strip Length: Semi stripping 5 to 13mm
Full stripping 3 to 13mm
- Wire Length Accuracy: +/-2mm
- Processing Capacity: 550 cycles per hr (Based on a length of 400mm)
- Applicable Connectors: JST'S 2.0mm and 2.5mm pitch Insulation displacement connectors